:.: My Notes - I Do It My Way :.:

"Dan sesungguhnya KAMI telah menciptakan manusia dan mengetahui apa yang dibisikkan oleh hatinya, dan KAMI lebih dekat kepadanya daripada urat lehernya" Surah QAAF, Ayat 16

Monday, November 28, 2005

+ game over +

what should I do now? am I too late about it? terlewat sangat ke aku? after being pieces like this for sure no one could recognize me anymore..unless..someone that really know that this harmful coming from themselves.who should be responsible about it??





I need to be fixed and..You really need to fix it..

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 11:37 AM , Blogger insan said...

what happen dear..hope everythin turn to be ok...

 
At December 02, 2005 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

its ok aini..just struggle to bit d bitter side of mylife..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home